A quick reminder from our friends at tlag.org: the BVCP land-use designation meeting with the County Commissioners and Planning Commission is in just a few hours …
When: 4pm – late on Tuesday August 30th
Where: Boulder County Courthouse
What: This is the last opportunity to publicly talk to the County and share your opinions. This critical meeting starts at 4pm – Yes – that is early so come as soon as you can. Twin Lakes is the 3rd item on the agenda, and no we don’t know what time that corresponds to.
You do NOT need to sign up to attend – a large crowd of supporters will have a big impact.
If you are there and decide you would like to speak (which is the best way to show the large number of supporters that TLAG has) – signup inside the Courthouse on the County’s list and you will then have up to 2 minutes to speak. We are recommending a “30-second” speech … All you need to do is say your name; address; and quickly say what you are for / and or against. Below are some examples, but definitely come up with your own and give your unique perspective on the issue.
- I am for Open Space
- I am for maintaining wildlife corridors
- I am for preserving the rural residential look and feel of Gunbarrel
- I am for maintaining the current density
- I am for protecting dedicated lands and open space
- I am against increasing density
- I am against annexation through Open Space
- I am against developing property that is a land dedication
- The land-use designation of this property has been low density residential for over 4 decades, I am against increasing the designation to medium density