What Can You Do Now?
Join BNA by signing up for our Announcements email newsletter.
- Suzanne Jones (Mayor) email@example.com 720-633-7388
- Mary Young firstname.lastname@example.org 303-501-2439
- Matt Appelbaum email@example.com 303-499-8970
- Aaron Brockett firstname.lastname@example.org 720-984-1863
- Jan Burton email@example.com 720-446-8510
- Lisa Morzel firstname.lastname@example.org 303-815-6723
- Andrew Shoemaker (Mayor Pro Tem) email@example.com 303-530-3452
- Sam Weaver firstname.lastname@example.org 303-416-6130
- Bob Yates email@example.com 720-310-5829
Speak at the next City Council meeting when Public Comment is scheduled for an issue of concern. See Speaking At City Council Meetings on the city’s website.
- Letters to the Editor must be 300 words or less. Guest Opinions must be between 300 and 750 words. Most word processing programs (like Microsoft Word) will count the words for you, but
- Be be careful of hyphenated words like “impact-producing” … your program may count them as one word, but the Camera counts those as two.
- Paste your entire article into an email and send it as plain text (not a .doc or .pdf file – the Camera doesn’t like attachments).
- At the bottom of your note, include your name, mailing address, phone number and email. The Camera needs these for verification purposes only. They only publish your name and city, nothing more.
Tell your neighbors and friends about these issues, and tell them about Boulder Neighborhood Alliance! You can use the “share this” buttons just below to spread the word.